Recent PinsMore Pins »
Crockpot Crab Dip:
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 6 oz Can Crab Meat (drained, flaked and cartilage removed)
- Assorted crackers for dipping
*Combine first six ingredients in the slow cooker and mix well. Stir in crab meat. Cook on low for 2-3 hours and serve with crackers. (I garnished mine with some chives and a little paprika)
SOOOOO Easy and SOOOOOO Tasty!
I bought two bags of small peppers (Lil’ Sweeties). I cut a slit in them, stuffed them with cut up pieces of string cheese, and broiled them for 10 minutes.
Pesto Turkey Egg Cups:
8 eggs, beaten
8 sliced turkey lunch meat
*Preheat oven to 425. Spray muffin tin with olive oil spray. Line 8 holes with turkey meat (it will slightly overlap). Spoon a very small amount of pesto onto the turkey. Beat the eggs and fill the holes. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve!
Hard Candy “Vampire Bite” Tinted Lip Balm
I LOVE this stuff. It is lip balm, so it moisturizes, but the color of the tint is just perfect. I swear it even makes your lips look fuller!
Lentil and Brown Rice Salad:
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/3 cups cooked lentils
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* Whisk oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add rice, lentils, carrot and parsley; stir to combine.